Massimo solves business problems using a lateral thinking approach.
Massimo tries to promote simple decisions which help customers solve problems while addressing all their different angles, i.e. personal, financial, environmental sides. After working in international financial markets for 20 years as Senior equity banking analyst, Massimo has worked also as a university professor of fintech and international finance in Rio de Janeiro Brazil, Turin Italy and Wuhan China. Massimo is a highly regarded professional in the blockchain field.
His areas of expertise are:
1) Blockchain and smart contracts.
2) Fintech analysis with a focus on international money transfers and financial applications.
3) Reg-tech (regulation applied to fintech companies).
4) Blockchain applications to Impact investing and circular economy. How to move from Linear “Take, Make, Waste” Paradigm to Circular “Make, Use, Return” Scenario.
5) Green-tech (blockchain applications to green investments in developing and developed markets).
Massimo is Expert in fin-tech, blockchain in finance. for several international organizations, i.e. United Nations agency Alliance of Civilization, United Nations Centre for Trade Facilitation and Electronic Business (UN/CEFACT)-UNECE Italy, etc. Massimo lived in Europe, China, USA, South America and is fluent in Italian, English and Portuguese.
Massimo attended several international conferences on blockchain (Paris, Vienna, etc.).